Murk City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staying mad, 100% of the time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
why
Members ++
Members ++
why

Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns Empty
PostSubject: Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns   Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 pm

obama released 12 years of tax returns. Mitt Romney has only real eased 1 year. Speculation as to what he may be hiding?
Back to top Go down
Kwal
Admin
Admin
Kwal

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns   Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:06 pm

I dont think he will honestly
Back to top Go down
https://murk.forumotion.com
why
Members ++
Members ++
why

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns   Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:40 pm

he's releasing 1 more year. that's it. not the type of person i want as a president. mother fucker already can't be honest and open about shit.
Back to top Go down
Kwal
Admin
Admin
Kwal

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns   Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 pm

why wrote:
he's releasing 1 more year. that's it. not the type of person i want as a president. mother fucker already can't be honest and open about shit.

To me shit like that is irrelevant, it's just a tactic to steer people's attention away from something bigger.

Although I agree he should release his tax returns. Obama can use that as a distraction to keep talk away from the economy.
Back to top Go down
https://murk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns   Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitt Romney won't release his tax returns
Page 1 of 1